The Food Stalker tracks down calories and other food facts for thousands of foods. We give you all the tools you need to record what you eat, so that you can control your food intake and count calories.
Stalking Calories in Everyday Foods
The Food Stalker is a must-have resource for Volume Eaters, Calorie Counters, DIY Dieters, and everyone who wants to control what they eat. We find calories and other nutrition facts for the food you eat every day. We put the information into an easily searchable database that you can use to find out what your calorie intake is on a daily basis. From blueberries, to eggs, to marshmallows, we’ve got you covered!
We do much more than host a huge list of food calories. We also provide you with a simple, effective, and totally free calorie counter app which you can use to keep a record of what you eat everyday. Get your Food Stalker account now!
Want to find out how many calories you should eat per day? Or maybe you want to calculate your required calorie deficit? Well, you can do this and more with our free tools! Whether you’re fine-tuning a well-researched meal plan or just discovering the wonderful world of calorie counting, you’ve found your go-to resource.
Stalking Your Food
The Food Stalker writes about calories in food and all things related to staying on top of things when it comes to weight control. Dive into some of our latest posts here:
- Culver’s Calories (ButterBurgers ranked lowest to highest)Culver’s is where the ButterBurgers are and The Food Stalker is where you can see ButterBurger calories, ranked from lowest to highest! See for yourself the difference between the singles, doubles, and triples before you make that impulsive upsize: ButterBurger “The Original”, Single 390 Calories ButterBurger “The Original”, Single from Culver’s has 390 calories, 17 … Read more
- Rubio’s Taco Calories, from Lowest to Highest!Rubio’s is famous for tacos, so how about we rank them all by calories, from lowest to highest? Now, the next time you order from Rubio’s Coastal Grill, you’ll know which fish, beef, or chicken taco has the least calories. That’s a good bit of information to have when you are trying to maintain a … Read more
- Shake Shack Burger Calories, from Lowest to HighestShake Shack burgers are good enough to line up for, so lets line them up from lowest to highest calories! We’ll start with the burger with the fewest calories, and stop when we reach the Shake Shack burger with the most calories. Ready? Here we go: Veggie Shack, vegan, lettuce wrap 310 Calories The lowest … Read more
- Jimmy John’s Sandwiches Low Calories to High (Ranked)Your illustrated list of Jimmy John’s sandwiches ranked from lowest calories to highest, so you can choose wisely the next time you order: Turkey Tom 470 Calories The Turkey Tom is the lowest calorie sandwich on our list of Jimmy John’s most popular menu options. It has 470 calories, 20 grams of fat, 24 grams … Read more
- Qdoba Calories: Lowest to HighestQdoba has a “Signature Eats” menu of classic dishes and here’s where The Food Stalker lists their calories, from the lowest calorie taco to the highest calorie quesadilla. We made this list because, even if you order your own unique combination of burrito fillings, the Signature Eats options gives you a good idea of the … Read more
- 21 Schlotzsky’s Sandwiches from Lowest to Highest Calories!Take a look at this list of 21 Schlotzsky’s sandwiches to see which one has the least calories and the sandwich with the most (plus everything in-between). Now, when you order your oven-baked sandwich from Schlotzsky’s you can choose the one which will help you maintain a decent calorie deficit. We’ve used the medium-sized sandwiches … Read more