The Food Stalker tracks down calories and other food facts for thousands of foods. We give you all the tools you need to record what you eat, so that you can control your food intake and count calories.
Stalking Calories in Everyday Foods
The Food Stalker is a must-have resource for Volume Eaters, Calorie Counters, DIY Dieters, and everyone who wants to control what they eat. We find calories and other nutrition facts for the food you eat every day. We put the information into an easily searchable database that you can use to find out what your calorie intake is on a daily basis. From blueberries, to eggs, to marshmallows, we’ve got you covered!
We do much more than host a huge list of food calories. We also provide you with a simple, effective, and totally free calorie counter app which you can use to keep a record of what you eat everyday. Get your Food Stalker account now!
Want to find out how many calories you should eat per day? Or maybe you want to calculate your required calorie deficit? Well, you can do this and more with our free tools! Whether you’re fine-tuning a well-researched meal plan or just discovering the wonderful world of calorie counting, you’ve found your go-to resource.
Stalking Your Food
The Food Stalker writes about calories in food and all things related to staying on top of things when it comes to weight control. Dive into some of our latest posts here:
- 25 White Castle Menu options, Calories Ranked!We make a selection from the White Castle menu and rank the food by calories! You might be surprised by just how many more calories the fries have compared to those tasty, small sliders that you just gotta get sometimes. Here’s your list: The Original Slider: 140 Calories Let’s start with White Castle’s Original Slider! … Read more
- 45 Arby’s Menu Options Calories Ranked Low to HighWhat does the Arby’s menu look like when we arrange it from lowest to highest calories? You might be surprised to see that your favorite sandwich, the one with all the cheese, has fewer calories than a large shake! How about those curly fries? Let’s take a look, shall we: Arby’s Side Salad: 70 Calories … Read more
- 43 McDonald’s Menu Items Lowest to Highest Calories!McDonald’s has the ultimate fast-food menu, and here’s where you get to see it ranked by calories per serve, from lowest to highest! How does your go-to McDonald’s food choice compare to all the rest? You could search The Food Stalker food database for “McDonald’s“, or simply scroll through this illustrated, annotated calorie guide to … Read more
- Carbohydrate GuideIn this guide, we’ll try to explain what a carbohydrate is and how carbohydrates (carbs) affect calories in food. Carbs are one of three main calorie-containing macronutrients in food (the other two being protein and fat). When you are counting your calories and trying to lose weight, you should always remember to keep an eye … Read more
- 19 Low Calorie Snacks from WegmansIf you’re looking for some low-calorie snacks to help you stay on track with your daily calories, you’ll love the selection at Wegmans! From sweet treats to salty snacks, they’ve got something for everyone. Here we’ve listed 19 low calorie snacks from Wegmans (ranked from lowest to highest calories). These snacks start at 20 calories … Read more
- Calories in Auntie Anne’s PretzelsHow many calories do Auntie Anne’s pretzels have? Ever since “Auntie” Anne Beiler set up in 1988, we’ve been munching into Auntie Anne’s pretzels (don’t forget the dip!). There’s something about pretzels – they just seem so wholesome, so simple, so comforting. But how do they stack up calorie-wise? All those carbs… Anyway, here’s an … Read more