The Food Stalker finds and displays calories and nutritional information for hundreds of thousands of foods. Our passion for food facts is driven by the need to help people to foster healthy eating habits and manage their body weight. We give you all the tools you need to record what you eat, so that you can control your food intake and count calories. Find out what’s in your food!
Stalking Calories in Everyday Foods
The Food Stalker is a must-have resource for Volume Eaters, Calorie Counters, DIY Dieters, and everyone who wants to control what they eat. We find calories and other nutrition facts for the food you eat every day. We put the information into an easily searchable database that you can use to find out what your calorie intake is on a daily basis. From blueberries, to eggs, to marshmallows, we’ve got you covered!
The Food Stalker has Tools for Counting Calories
We do much more than host a huge list of food calories. We also provide you with a simple, effective, and totally free calorie counter app which you can use to keep a record of what you eat everyday. You don’t need to use one of those “freemium” phone apps when you can make our fully functional, fully free, app your own right now. Get your Food Stalker account now!
Want to find out how many calories you should eat per day? Or maybe you want to calculate your required calorie deficit or find your body mass index? Well, you can do this and more with our free tools! Whether you’re fine-tuning a well-researched meal plan or just discovering the wonderful world of calorie counting, you’ve found your go-to resource. We’re adding functions and tools all the time, so make sure you join our email list to stay updated.
The Food Stalker: Stalking Your Food
The Food Stalker writes about calories in food and all things related to staying on top of things when it comes to weight control. We try to find and deliver facts about the sort of food you eat every day, so that you get fresh reminders and insights to maintain healthy eating habits. You’ll find unique, easy to read articles and illustrated data here. Check out our “Catch!” page or dive into some of our latest posts right here:
- Papa John’s Papadias Calorie Ranked Lowest to Highest!Papa John’s Papadias are tasty, cheesy, fun, and loaded with calories. Its the “loaded with calories” part that probably gives you a little niggle of concern when you decide to order one. We know what its like to choose food when you are keeping a food diary and watching your calories, so we made this … Read more
- Jack in the box: Lowest Calories burger to Highest (listed)!If Jack in the box is your burger joint of choice, it is worth knowing which sandwich to choose when you are counting your calories. We delved into Jack in the box’s menu to find out which of their burgers has the lowest calories, which has the highest calories, and everything in-between. This is what … Read more
- Del Taco Calories: Lowest to Highest Calorie Tacos!Want to know what the lowest calorie Del Taco taco is? And the highest? Well, this is where you find out. See where your favorite Del Taco sits on this list of tacos arranged from lowest calorie per serve to highest calories. Be sure to add it to your personal calorie counter food list when … Read more
- Burger King Menu Calories, from Lowest to HighestThe Burger King menu has some low calorie options, but most of the burgers from this incredibly popular fast food restaurant are high in calories. If you’re trying to maintain a calorie deficit whilst still enjoying your BK fix, save some time searching their burger and sandwich menu with this list arranged in ascending calories … Read more
- Culver’s Calories (ButterBurgers ranked lowest to highest)Culver’s is where the ButterBurgers are and The Food Stalker is where you can see ButterBurger calories, ranked from lowest to highest! See for yourself the difference between the singles, doubles, and triples before you make that impulsive upsize: ButterBurger “The Original”, Single 390 Calories ButterBurger “The Original”, Single from Culver’s has 390 calories, 17 … Read more
- Rubio’s Taco Calories, from Lowest to Highest!Rubio’s is famous for tacos, so how about we rank them all by calories, from lowest to highest? Now, the next time you order from Rubio’s Coastal Grill, you’ll know which fish, beef, or chicken taco has the least calories. That’s a good bit of information to have when you are trying to maintain a … Read more