The Food Stalker finds and displays calories and nutritional information for hundreds of thousands of foods. Our passion for food facts is driven by the need to help people to foster healthy eating habits and manage their body weight. We give you all the tools you need to record what you eat, so that you can control your food intake and count calories. Find out what’s in your food!
Stalking Calories in Everyday Foods
The Food Stalker is a must-have resource for Volume Eaters, Calorie Counters, DIY Dieters, and everyone who wants to control what they eat. We find calories and other nutrition facts for the food you eat every day. We put the information into an easily searchable database that you can use to find out what your calorie intake is on a daily basis. From blueberries, to eggs, to marshmallows, we’ve got you covered!
The Food Stalker has Tools for Counting Calories
We do much more than host a huge list of food calories. We also provide you with a simple, effective, and totally free calorie counter app which you can use to keep a record of what you eat everyday. You don’t need to use one of those “freemium” phone apps when you can make our fully functional, fully free, app your own right now. Get your Food Stalker account now!
Want to find out how many calories you should eat per day? Or maybe you want to calculate your required calorie deficit or find your body mass index? Well, you can do this and more with our free tools! Whether you’re fine-tuning a well-researched meal plan or just discovering the wonderful world of calorie counting, you’ve found your go-to resource. We’re adding functions and tools all the time, so make sure you join our email list to stay updated.
The Food Stalker: Stalking Your Food
The Food Stalker writes about calories in food and all things related to staying on top of things when it comes to weight control. We try to find and deliver facts about the sort of food you eat every day, so that you get fresh reminders and insights to maintain healthy eating habits. You’ll find unique, easy to read articles and illustrated data here. Check out our “Catch!” page or dive into some of our latest posts right here:
- Little Caesar’s Calories (Lowest to Highest)Which pizza should you order when you go to Little Caesar’s whilst trying to achieve a calorie deficit? It is not a straightforward choice, but we’ve tried to make it easier for you with this list of Little Caesar’s pizza menu options ranked from lowest calories to highest calories: Large Cheese – 1950 Calories Large … Read more
- Long John Silver Calories, menu ranked Lowest to HighestLong John Silver is where you go when you want a quick seafood fix but how does their menu stack up in terms of calorie count? Well, let’s find out with this list of Long John Silver’s menu options ranked from lowest calories to highest calories: Jalapeno Peppers – 15 Calories Jalapeno Peppers is the … Read more
- Subway Calories: All the Subs Lowest to HighestWhich sandwich should you order when you have Subway whilst trying to maintain a calorie deficit? It’s not always and easy and obvious choice given the huge range of options of the menu. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to choose, with this list of all the Subway 6 inch subs … Read more
- In N Out Burger Calories Lowest to HighestLet’s make this quick, its the In N Out Burger menu arranged from lowest calories to highest calories per serve. In and out: Hamburger w/Onion Protein Style® (Bun replaced with Lettuce) – 240 Calories The lowest calorie menu item at In N Out Burger is the Hamburger w/Onion Protein Style® (Bun replaced with Lettuce), which … Read more
- Pollo Tropical Calories, from Lowest to HighestPollo Tropical does chicken like no one else but how many calories does their food have? Which meal and side should you order if you want to enjoy deliciously spiced chicken whilst yet being serious about achieving a calorie deficit? See Pollo Tropical’s menu arranged from lowest to highest calories to find out: Chicken (¼ … Read more
- All the Smoothie King Smoothies ranked Lowest to Highest Calories!Smoothie King has the smoothies and we have their calories info. But wait, whats the point of this? Aren’t smoothies all generally low in calories and good for you so it doesn’t matter which type you choose? It might surprise you to find out how much the range differs calorie-wise! If you’re watching your daily … Read more